As a member of the American Booksellers Association you have access to health insurance options for you, your family, and your business/employees from our partner, LIG Solutions.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Medicare Enrollment (typically for those 65 and older) has begun and runs to December 7, 2021.
- General Open Enrollment (typically for those under 65) begins November 1, 2021, and runs to January 15, 2022.* It is important to note that in order to have a health plan that takes effect January 1, 2022, enrollments must be completed by December 15, 2021. Enrollments completed after December 15 will be effective February 1, 2022.
- Business Health Plans through the employer sponsored LIG Group Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) Program can start at any time. HRAs give business owners options and choices for their employees, allowing employees to select their own health coverage. Employers then reimburse employees a specific dollar amount for their health insurance premium expenses using pretax money.
- Medicare/Medicare Advantage**
- Medicare Supplements**
- Major medical
- Short-term health plans
- Critical care coverage
- Additional supplemental health and wellness options
- NEW Rx pharmacy solution, offering set prices on medications, and an exclusive SaveOnDiabetes program, among other benefits (not an insurance product)
If you need additional information regarding open enrollment, please call 866-732-3028 to speak directly with the team at LIG Solutions or visit www.ligmembers.com/americanbooksellersassociation.